Yay it’s Friiiiiiiidaaaaaaay finally! Time to put your feet up and enjoy a delicious drink as you’ve been working so hard during the week.
This is a recipe for a healthy detox/infused virgin rainbow punch which I have reciped, styled & photographed (all by myself!) for Issue #7 of Hooray Magazine.
[ The Ultimate Rainbow Punch ]
10 minutes + freezing time
- 150g Blackberries
- 150g Blueberries
- 3 Kiwis (peeled and cubed)
- 20 Green Grapes (halved)
- 200g Mango Flesh
- 2 Oranges (peeled and cubed)
- 100g Raspberries
- 300ml Fresh Pineapple Juice
- 300ml Fresh Apple Juice
- 300ml Filtered Water/Sparkling Mineral Water
How To –
- Place the raspberries in ice cube trays and fill with water. Freeze for 4 hours or until frozen.
- Mix the pineapple juice, apple juice, and water in a jar.
- In a 2.5 litre-capacity jar layer the blackberries, blueberries, kiwi, green grapes, mango, orange and raspberry ice cubes accordingly to produce the rainbow colour. Pour over the liquid mixture and serve in mix colour lidded mason jars.
Enjoy your yummy alcohol-free beverage & have an amazing weekend lovelies :3